Friday, October 29, 2010

Whom do you think *YOU* really are ?!

Jai Gurudev !



You say , 
                  "I did this , I did that  !"
You say ,
                  " I am happy , I am sad !"
You say , 
                  "I want this  , I want  that  !"
You say ,
                  " I think so ,  I don't think  so "


Who's that  *I*  in you  , around whom  the whole life revolves ?


Which is that *I* portion of you , you want yourself to be identified with ?!




Are *you*  , your body , which keeps changing its appearance over the years ?


Are *you* , your breath which keeps changing its frequency along with your state of mind ?


Are *you* , your mind which keeps changing its thoughts moment to moment ?


Or


Are *you* , your intellect ,  which keeps changing its logics and concepts from time to time ?


Are *you* , your memory , which keeps changing its storage contents over a period of time ?


Or


Are *you* , your ego ,  which keeps changing its boosting factor minute to minute ?




Though *you* constitute of  all these changing factors ,
don't you think that there is something that is *unchanging * in you , whom you would like to be identified with always ?


Yes, that * UNCHANGING *  me is beyond all the changing  factors !!

I  am  That !!  

The UNTOUCHED , the UNAFFECTED , the  UNCHANGING  Self  !!

The  Truth !!











Love & smiles.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not you who serve the Guru...but it's the Guru who serves you !!

Last month we(  me and my husband) had gone to attend my cousin's son's wedding in Chennai. They had booked the train tickets to Ba...