Sunday, November 18, 2012

China Visit I - Guru's Grace !!

Jai Gurudev !!



Standing amazed at Honkong Airport



It is said , " When we are in the path ...spiritual path we can feel and experience Guru's Grace or God's Grace thoroughly in every moment of our life !!"

And one such moment , which I had come across recently and which I enjoyed and feel grateful for His Grace is my China tour , organised as official tour . Though I was completely busy managing office work with my house work , added to the unexpected commitments at my hometown due to my father's demise , somehow all the things came in place , giving way for the China tour for about 17 days.


Standing a bit far away from the shop which shows
 the warning signal as "No Photography here !"

 It's my first out of India trip and obviously my excitement level was high. I was arranging for the trip all alone by myself as my husband had gone out of station before starting off for the trip.
Right from wardrobes like purchase of thermal wares , dresses to preparing the food , it was really hectic. Because the instructions were pouring from all sides as ,

" It will be very cold in China ( I had google the weather forecast for the next 15 days in Beijing & confirm ), so get ready with thermal wears  "

Food will be a major problem in China, especially if you are a vegetarian, So carry the food !!
( I had to carry the Rice Cooker along with some packed groceries & food stuffs ).It was a great difficulty to bring down the weight of my baggage to less than 23 Kgs with all these stuffs.

You need to walk a lot , so take your shoes and socks ..

The Chinese do not know English , and in case if you fall sick ,you may need Emergency medicine kit to meet your needs. Else you might tell some problem to teh doctor , he might understand something and give some medicine for a different problem.

Also browsed about Chinese language , site seeing places to visit and got myself prepared mentally apart from the hell a lot of official things , which we were engaged.

One instant , which I 'd like to mention His Grace is , I was in need of a pretty good handbag to safguard my passport, dollars ,visa etc. Due to shoratge of time, I couldn't purchase one. But , it so happened that the previous day , a friend of mine asked me willingly if I 'm in need of a handbag by any chance , as she had one for sale .I  just grabbed it , as it was quite sturdy & robust .
Later on, it invited the comments from my colleagues as "The compunder bag"  ..that's a different issue altogether.

So with all the things, got set ready to take off to China via Hong Kong route. Myself along with 2 of my colleagues, one lady and one gentleman .

Add caption


  Jai Gurudev !!

Love & smiles...




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not you who serve the Guru...but it's the Guru who serves you !!

Last month we(  me and my husband) had gone to attend my cousin's son's wedding in Chennai. They had booked the train tickets to Ba...