Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We or I ?!

Jai Gurudev !!


Just thinking what if I can start sharing some of the supreme Knowledge that I had come across on a daily basis . Hope it captivates you as it had me !!


                                                                         

                                                     OR






Whenever we do a job , there are two ways which we view at ...


1 . We ( along with others) do the job.


2. I do the Job !!


There's a lot of difference between the above 2 perspectives !!


In first perspective , when we think , "we" do the job , then "I" takes the dependancy on others .
In the second perspective , " I" do the job, then there's "Total Responsibility " associated with the "I" factor. That "I" sees that the job is completed at any cost , come what may !!


And another view point is ,
in "WE " , "God or the Divine power " is not included .
whereas in "I" , you get the total or the required  strength from the Divine power to accomplish the job.


So, "WE" = devoid of Divine power  + Dependancy on others !!


"I" is Divine strength + Total Responsibility !!


Now you decide , how do you take up a job now ?
As "We" or" I " ?!


Love & smiles...



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not you who serve the Guru...but it's the Guru who serves you !!

Last month we(  me and my husband) had gone to attend my cousin's son's wedding in Chennai. They had booked the train tickets to Ba...