Monday, July 11, 2011

How did I come here ?

Jai Gurudev !!


How did I come here ?
 One question which I used to ask im my young age , say some 5 , 6 years is coming to my mind.I still remember very well, I used to ask that question persistently to my mom ,my grandma, grandpa etc.
I used to get one typical answer. "We were asking for a child to God. So, he came and dropped you inside the house . "
Our house used to have an open space in the middle- a tiled thatched house. I just used to stand in the centre of the house and stare up at the open sky above, wondering how God would have dropped me from above.
I didn't know why that question pestered me so much , that too at that small age.
Though for time being my mouth was made shut by the answers of the elders, that question "How I did I come here ?"  was still lingering in my mind and the search was there.
Soon with the passing years , I came to know about the secrets of the process behind the child birth and  calmed my mind to an extent.
But , the answer to the same question with the matured age , I find is,
" I came here to nullify the karma accumulated in my previous births.
Based on the Karma , my place and time of birth was determined and the family in which I have to be born was also chosen. "

It's strange that one question is being carried over all through my ages.'
Who knows perhaps ,I might get a better anwer in near future !!

Love & smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not you who serve the Guru...but it's the Guru who serves you !!

Last month we(  me and my husband) had gone to attend my cousin's son's wedding in Chennai. They had booked the train tickets to Ba...