Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In another forty years ....

Jai Gurudev !!




Everything created in this world , be it a flower or a fruit or an animal contribute something to the world before it loses its identity .

If that's the case, what is the contribution of man to the world ?

Does he make his presence in the world a beneficial one or a detrimental one ?

Taking a deep insight into this aspect , in another some years say 40 /50 years , none of us are going to be here for sure . In this short span of time , what can we contribute to the world ?

How can we be useful to the people around us or the world we are living ?

Instead of concentrating on "what I am going to get from this world ? " , 
if we question ourselves , " What I can give to this world during my short life span ?"
we can see a drastic change in the world and in  oneself too !!

The corruption, scams , violence etc etc will see its end soon then , is it not ?!

Love & smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not you who serve the Guru...but it's the Guru who serves you !!

Last month we(  me and my husband) had gone to attend my cousin's son's wedding in Chennai. They had booked the train tickets to Ba...