Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flower -- One moment please !!

Jai Gurudev !!





Lovely and beautiful are you !
Fragrant and Fine are you !
Colourful and Catchy are you !

And you are an added beauty to this world
You bring in happiness ;
You decorate any occasion and make it very special !!
You take different forms as perfumes and scents !!
You bundle up as bouquets  and bring in spontaneous  smiles  !!
You carry  medicinal values  and raise your value !!

Though , you are so special and significant ,
You live only for a short duration !!
Indeed ,you have come to the world as a boon for the humankind!!





Can you please tell me ,
when will you feel on top of the world in your short little life span ?









 
Oh  well dear  !! I can say ,
I ‘ll be  happy , when my presence in the world gives a meaning ..
rather than falling off from the branch and die off useless !!
My joy is at its peak , when I reach the highest pedestal …
That is the abode of the divine !!





Before I get dry and leave this world ,
I wish I am taken to decorate the Divine …
I wish I stay in His heart as a garland !!
I wish I am offered at the Lotus feet of the Divine  !!

Oh Flower !!
Moved am I by your great thinking …
Shall I wish to become you and live up to my heart’s content !!







Love & smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not you who serve the Guru...but it's the Guru who serves you !!

Last month we(  me and my husband) had gone to attend my cousin's son's wedding in Chennai. They had booked the train tickets to Ba...